Since 1954 PerMix has been leading the industry in Plow Mixer technology, manufacturing Vale Added Engineered products that outperform our competitors, offer the best warranty, while also guaranteeing the best price.
Drum Mixer Introduction
The PerMix Drum Mixers have been developed to meet increasing demands for a low-batch mixer for mixing, blending, homogenizing, dyeing of dry powders and granules particularly in smaller industries or when frequent product changes as required.PerMix Drum Mixers comprise of a drive unit with roll-on / roll-off ramp, and it is used in mixing, homogenizing and dyeing of powdery or granulated components in the plastics industry, chemical industry, drug and dye works, food industry as well as textile and leather industry.
PerMix PDR series Drum Mixer comprises a drive unit (a motor / worm gearbox) and two shafts with 4 rollers located on the machine base with a ramp. A hoop is designed to hold the mixing drum which is fed with powdery or granulated materials. The mixing drum can be a standard drum with full volume varying from 50L to 200L, or a drum in customized shape/volume. The hoop will be adapted to hold the drum tightly by a belt with two hooks.
- Drum Mixer have intensive mixing with optional internal paddle baffles mounted in the drum.
- Drum Mixers as well suitable for frequent product changes, as the storage container at the same time serves as a mixing container.
- Drum Mixers avoid inappropriate handling of dusty or tonic products.
- Hoop can be used for transporting drum.
- Easy exchanging of the mixing container.
- No need for drum hoists, cradles, etc.
- Easy cleaning of the mixing container.
- Food & Drinks
Breakfast Cereals, Enzymes, Flavors, Herbs, Minerals, Nutraceuticals, Seasonings, Spices, Tea Mixes, Tobacco, Vitamin Mixes
Agrochemicals, Ceramic Powders, Detergents, Drugs, Dyestuffs, Leather Auxiliaries, Metal Powders, Pigments, Plastic Granules, Plastic Pellets, Plastic Powders, Textile Assistants
Active Agents, Biological Solids, Carcinogenic Substances, Concentrated Active Ingredients, Generics, Intermediate Products, Sterile Products, Toxic Substances