Since 1954 PerMix has been leading the industry in Plow Mixer technology, manufacturing Vale Added Engineered products that outperform our competitors, offer the best warranty, while also guaranteeing the best price.
Universal Vacuum Processor / Vaccum Mixer Introduction
The PerMix Universal Vacuum Processors / Vacuum Mixers are more than a single emulsifying mixer, but a vacuum mixing, dispersing and emulsifying system that is used whenever a high quality and absolutely air-free product is required as with the PerMix PMS series Multi-Shaft Mixer, but at a lower cost.
- PerMix PVC Universal Vacuum Processor / Vacuum Mixer includes a mixing tank (with or without jacket), an internal slow running anchor mixer, and an external inline high shear mixer. The inline mixer has several inlet ports, and the main inlet is connected with the bottom discharge of the tank, with other two inlets connected with other liquid and powder tanks. The inline mixer’s outlet goes back to the top section of the mixing tank.
- The basis of this plan is the PerMix innovative inline mixer, which has a mixing, dispersing and emulsifying head with multi-working chambers. It can be supplied with mixing vanes, dispersion components or emulsifying tools. For each operation, these components can be interchanged or combined so that the mixer operates to suit every product possibility.
- The pump action allows the product to circulate from the feed hoppers through the working hopper continuously. All the parts that come in contact with the product are stainless steel.
- All specifications are as accurate as is reasonably possible, but they are not binding.
- Customized sizes are available against request.
- PerMix reserves the right to modify the design without notice.
- Jacket for heating/cooling of the mixing chamber
- Pneumatic/Motorized elevation for the hopper cover
- Pre-mix tanks for liquid materials
- Hopper for powdery materials
- Fully automation control of the vacuum emulsifying system
- Mobile under-frame