PerMix North America
Since 1954 PerMix has been leading the industry in Plow Mixer technology, manufacturing Vale Added Engineered products that outperform our competitors, offer the best warranty, while also guaranteeing the best price.
PerMix Magnetic Mixer Introduction
The range of PerMix Magnetic Mixers use special magnetic driving and non-sealing technology, which is totally different from the common gear-drive agitators. In a magnetic mixer, the magnetic couplings transmit the torque from the drive to the impeller by the magnet field. No direct touch of the impeller with the drive is necessary therefore no need for the conventional sealing, also they are working nearly without mechanical wear, which makes it possible that these magnetic mixers have much longer duty life with correct design and under proper working conditions.
The PerMix Magnetic Mixers mixing head can be equipped with several different mixing elements such as propellers or Rushton turbines. Biotechnology and fermentation are the most advanced fields of application in process technology. For quite a long time magnetic stirrers take over a leading role in high-tech agitation. There are also demands from other industries for Magnetic Mixers
The PM series Magnetic Mixer is designed to be bottom mounted to the mixing vessel. A weld plate is firstly welded to the vessel bottom, and then the impeller is mounted from the top, while the drive is mounted from the bottom onto the weld plate by bolts or clamping.
• High blending capacity with low power consumption
• Highly hygienic design, easy cleaning and sterilization in the vessel by steam or hot water
• Bayonet / Tri-clamp connection for easy assembly/disassembly of the drive unit (Option)
• No sealing demand and no danger of leakage and contamination between batches
• Low shearing for shear-sensitive materials
• No wear of the mechanical parts leading to long duty life and minimum maintenance
• Ex-proof version for flammable fluid processing
• A variety of impeller types available for different applications
Biotechnology and fermentation are the most advanced fields of application in process technology. For quite a long time Bottom Mixers take over a leading role in high-tech agitation. There are also demands from other industries for Magnetic Mixers.