The PerMix PDR series Drum Mixer (or Drum Hoop Mixer) has been developed to meet increasing demands for a low batch mixer for mixing, blending, homogenizing, dyeing of dry powders and granules particularly in smaller industries or when frequent product changes as required. The PDR Drum Mixer comprises a drive unit with roll-on / roll-off ramp and foot switch or timer.
PDR Drum Mixer is used in mixing, homogenizing and dyeing of powdery or granulated components in the plastics industry, chemical industry, drug and dye works, food industry as well as textile and leather industry.
Drum full volume of PDR Drum Mixer is available with 50, 100 and 200 liters.
ADVANTAGES & OPTIONS
1) Intensive mixing even in the case of small quantities for example of additives or active substances
2) Well suitable for frequent product changes, as the storage container at the same time serves as a mixing container
3) Avoids inappropriate handling of dusty or tonic products
4) Hoop can be used for transporting drum; extra hoop can be offered for fast change-over between drums
5) No need for drum hoists, cradles, etc.
6) Easy cleaning of the mixing drum
7) Intensifying bar can be installed inside of the mixing drum for lump breaking.
8) Safety fence or cage to prevent human injury
9) Optional GMP execution